It comprises several film filters with fixed angles and DC motor, sequentially filtering the light source into the primary colors such as RGB, etc., using its feature of rotating at high speed.
Applied in projection systems such as DLP®, using the feature of fast filtering to perform superposition for primary colors such as RGB to produce the levels in projected image.
What We Achieved :
|Motor Type||12 poles, 3 phases, brush less, |
outer rotor sensor less DC motor
|Outer Diameter||35 ~ 92 mm color ring load size|
|Color Segment||3 ~ 8 sequential|
|Ratational Speed||Customize for 7,200, 9,000, 10,800 & 14,400 rpm|
|Operating Temperature||-5 ~ 85° C|
|Life||L1 27,000 hrs@7200 rpm ~ 20,000 hrs@10,800 rpm|
|Remark||* BrilliantColor™ Technology |
* DVE color to enhance deep gray color level
* Patented 1-plane & 2-plane unbalancing technique
* Flexible dichroic coating to match customized color
* Precise round-out and filter plane flatness management
* Superior noise performance with refined assy. jig & handling